Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning. -Gloria Steinem
Hey guys. So for these past couple of weeks I can’t help notice my Dreams are most of the time in the same situation. While I’m not battling Hitler in Super Saiyan form I’m usually dreaming about her. I would understand that if it was just once in a while but it’s happening on consecutive days. If you guys don’t know yet there was this girl in the ministry I had a crush on. We’re friends then, but after confessing we’re now just strangers… strangers with some memories. I don’t really think of her which makes me wonder why she always shows up on my dreams. It’s always the same scenario where we make up and become friends again.
I’m a smart guy and I don’t believe in the usual myths which come with dreaming. I want to tell myself that she’s thinking of me which is why she’s in my dreams but let’s be real here. Superstitions are just superstitions. We have to look at the facts. Anything happens in our brains stay in our brains. Just because something is happening doesn’t mean another thing that is triggering it from miles away.
With this people want to know why this really happens in my dreams. So to keep you guys up to date with what’s real and what is not, I’ll be sharing you 6 Facts about dreams. So here they are.
6 Facts about dreams
- Lucid Dreaming – Lucid Dreaming is a state wherein you control your dreams. Of course you should have the power to control you dreams right? I mean it is in your brain how hard should it be? It’s not really hard to get in a state of Lucid Dreaming. All you need is practice. I’ve managed to become adept at Lucid Dreaming in just a matter of 2-3 Weeks. What’s hard is telling if it’s the real world or you’re just dreaming. One of the great things I love and hate about Lucid Dreaming is the fact that good things happens, which sucks once you wake up realizing you were only dreaming. I’ll probably do a guide on how to do it sometime in the future.
- Familiar Faces – When we dream often times we tell notice people who we don’t really know. The thing is can only dream the faces of those people we have already saw. Meaning that mysterious guy you saw in your dream he’s real. Seeing that person walking down the sidewalk is enough to trigger him in your dreams.
- Multiple Dreams – Usually when we’re asleep we actually dream up to 7 dreams per night. We only remember the last 1 most of the time and the rest forgotten. If you say you don’t actually dream you do, you just don’t remember. Like that meal we had at Michelle’s which everyone talked about stating I was there even though I had no memory of recollection of actually going.
- Recurring Dreams – We usually have recurring dreams as a sign of something happening in our lives. If you do have a Recurring Dreams take note of it literally. It shows small changes in life that you might know about or not.
- Déjà vu – In recent surveys it’s been found that most people encounter precognitive dreams or future sight. Showing glances of what might happen in the future which we will later regard as Déjà vu.
- Hypnagogic Jerk – Other wise know as Hypnic Jerk or Sleep twitch as some call it is a phenomenon where you feel like you’re falling and you wake up. I’m pretty sure you guys already experienced this at least once in your lives. It’s that feeling where you fall in your dream and you feel like your falling in real life. This is probably due to the fact that our ancestors used to sleep on trees and it’s probably a defense mechanism to make sure the person is in the right position as he sleeps or he could fall to his death.
Do you like this post and want to read more like it? Follow me Albert also known as Al as I venture through the teenage years In my journey to young adulthood.