Hey guys! Its Wednesday again and I’m here to show you how I make omelet.
I’m really, really sorry for not being able to post pictures on the step by step basis. My excuse for that is that I only thought of posting a DIY After I made the actual meal. So please bear with me.
I’m barely a cook at all and I only make good food out of experimenting. Remember learn through experience its the best way cooking is meant to be learned. First I’ll show you how to make a basic Omelet then I’ll show you my recipe.
- 2-4 Large eggs
- Salt for taste
- Oil or butter
- Pepper also for taste (Optional)
- Milk or Water (Optional)
- Mayonnaise (Again also Optional)
Now that we have our ingredients we can now start cooking.
- Prepare the eggs in a bowl and mix with a Whisk or Fork. Now for me I would recommend using a whisk since it makes things a lot easier but an ordinary fork would do.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper
- Add milk and Mayonnaise to make it a little bit fluffier.
- Place cooking oil or butter in a frying pan and just smear it all over.
- Heat the frying pan in medium til its boiling.
- Carefully place the Mix on the frying pan.
- Flip once the bottom is Solid.
- Once Golden brown gently fold the omelet.
And Voila you have your Omelet.
That’s practically the easiest way to make it. But here’s my version
Albert’s Deluxe Omelet
- 3 Large Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Broiled Steak Seasoning or any equivalent
- Soy Sauce
- Any Vegetables
- Any Meat
- Mix the Eggs, Mayonnaise and the Seasonings
- Sprinkle salt and add a dash of soy sauce. Soy sauce you ask? well the Japanese did it with raw eggs and after experimenting with it a while its actually a good ingredient.
- Pre-heat Butter in frying pan.
- While its hot Saute the Tomatoes.
- Place aside and Mix Vegetables in Meat. Salami would do but I like to use canned meatloaf.
- Place the mix in the frying pan and wait till the bottom turns solid. Don’t over do it or it will burn.
- Place the Toppings in and Shred some cheese.
- Flip and place more cheese.
- Fold and add ketchup and your done 🙂